SEASONAL EXPERIENCED TAX PREPARER
We are an established local CPA firm currently seeking an experienced seasonal part-time tax preparer. We are looking for someone to work 15 to 20 hours a week in our office as needed from January 20th to April 15th, 2020. This position could become a permanent seasonal position.
- Prepare basic to complex individual tax returns and possibly some fiduciary returns.
- Prepare corporate and partnership returns as needed.
- Organize the supporting tax documents in the proper order and make necessary notations if necessary.
- Determine and document any questions that need to be asked of client in order to make sure tax returns are accurate.
- 3+ years of preparing individual returns. (fiduciary and business experience not necessary but a plus.)
- Experience with Ultra tax and the Creative solution suite preferred.
- Overall working knowledge of QuickBooks software.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
CPA/EA preferred but those with comparable experience encouraged to apply. Compensation based upon experience and qualifications.
Please submit resume to email@example.com or fax at (978) 777-4501.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary